Frequently asked questions
How long will it take to receive the first issue of my new subscription?
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your new Big Sky Journal or Western Art & Architecture subscription.
When does my subscription expire?
You can check the number of issues remaining on your subscription using our Change Contact Info tool on this website. We will also send you reminders when your subscription is nearing renewal time.
Why did Big Sky Publishing charge my credit card?
"Big Sky Publishing" is the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and is not affiliated with Big Sky Journal, Western Art & Architecture or any J.D. Publishing periodical. If you do not wish these charges to continue you must cancel your subscription with them. The Bozeman Daily Chronicle can be reached by telephone at (406) 587-4506.
Why have I not received my copy of Wildlife Art Journal?
Wildlife Art Journal is an online only publication. There is no print edition. Please log in to check out any new content.
When will I receive my next issue?
The following is a chart of the different publication dates for J.D. Publishing products.Big Sky Journal
- Fly Fishing edition - by end of March
- Spring/Summer edition - by end of June
- Arts edition - by end of August
- Home edition - by end of September
- Winter - by end of December
- February/March edition - by first of February
- April/May edition - by first of April
- June/July edition - by first of June
- August/September edition - by first of August
- October/November edition - by first of October
- December/January edition - by first of December
Postal delivery times vary by region and state, please give us a call and we will gladly check your subscription anytime.
How do I submit freelance materials?
Can I subscribe to Big Sky Journal Home only?
Unfortunately we do not offer a Home Issue only subscription. The Home Issue is included as part of every Big Sky Journal subscription.